A Girl in OZ

Thursday, September 21, 2006

From the Emerald City to OZ

Tonight is my last night in good ol' Seattle. It was also the night that my family went to go see Wicked on OPENING NIGHT!!! It was my birthday present, and long anticipated. We first went out to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant, Il Fornaio. As half Italian (and my mom being fully), I quite enjoy good Italian food and especially good Italian bread. Perfecto!

It only got better, though, because we had some great seats at the Paramount Theater for Wicked (http://www.wickedthemusical.com/). As any of you who have talked to me in the past year probably know, I have been obsessed with Wicked's soundtrack. Hearing and seeing it in person tonight was absolutely amazing! I could keep gushing, but I'm getting over a sinus infection and flying for 24 hours tomorrow, so I should probably get some sleep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home